Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across a box of crome shifter levers and from fender blanks, for custom fenders. the shifters are for linkage and are great for making reaersets. I have two emgo front cafe fairings and a lot of fairing mount mirrors for modern bikes as well as some carbon turn signals. all universal. I will get pics on if anyone is interested in any of this. a lot of other misc stuff if I can think of anything else I'll list it

carpe diem.... seize the carp

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Suzukisam,
Any luck on getting some pics up?

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok man I got some pics sorry it's been a busy week. I got the fenders(4), shifters(10-20), and fairings(2). fenders apear to fit a 16 inch tire better than n 18 but can be worked a little to fit an 18

Fairings look rough in the pic but are brand new, it's just the flash. And I only put a couple bolts in the windscreen for the pic. hardware is not included

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Those shifters are cool. They ought to be easy to make some rearsets from.
I need to look at my 350s when I get home at X-mas for some ideas.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah I thought they would be sweet. you can get aluminum and nylon bushings at the hardware store. and space them out. the fenders are nice too. they have some sticky crap on them to prevent rust. but they will clean up with some solvent I think.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
...that fairing looks better on that quad than on just about any old bike i can think of.

"Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion." -Edward Abbey

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where do you want it shipped to? and I'd like 20 for the fenders (per piece) the more you buy the better price I can give you. but get a zip code and I'll get you a better toal price shipping included. And yes catboy your opinion is that, your opinion. but I don't care what it looks like on the bike, I just want to sell my crap.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want 10.00 a piece but if you buy more than one I'll go 8.25

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump?

yes paypal. [email protected] make it an even 40.00 thats 7.00 to ship. they are in kinda big packages. so 8.25 x 4= 33.00 + 7.00 shipping = even 40.00

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah I got it thanks I'll get them out in the next couple days

1 - 20 of 24 Posts