Cafe Racer Forum banner

bridgestones

4K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  craig641 
#1 ·
i have two bridgestones (a 175cc and a 200cc) motorcycles, and on spare 200cc parts motor for sale. $1000.00 takes it all. email me at: mbm109@psu.edu for pixs. please, serious inquiries only! bikes located in philly, pa.

#5 ·
quote:

Dude I have a perfect looking and running Bridgestone 200, for a grand. Someone buy this thing before I have to take the grinder to it!!

Cheers, A.D.
A.D.

Is that the gold one that was on craigslist? The one with the low bars?

BTW, I think we have met before, if this is the guy that sold me the davida at christmas last year and we ended up talking about rd's and kawi triples?

#7 ·
quote:

Yup that's me. You should stop by and say Hi sometime "And buy that damn Bridgestone" ;) Thats also my CB200 that you posted from craigslist. Thanks!!

Cheers, A.D.
I should, but I don't work in the City anymore so it is rare that I ever get into Manahttan. I do need a new davida so I might come down this weekend to pick one up. I would love to take a look at that bridgestone but I get the feeling I won't fit on it and I'm a little cash poor right now. Plus the holidays are upon us.

Tex, get some pics of your bridgestone up. Those bikes always seem to do well on egay.

#8 ·
considering this thread has gone to hell.....

(i can take it)

do you all think it would be better (more profitable) to part these bstones out one at a time? for instance, the 2ls front brake is sweet, and would be an awesome set up for a vintage roadracer, etc.....

talk to me peeps!

tex

p.s.- hi a.d.!

#9 ·
quote:
considering this thread has gone to hell.....

(i can take it)

do you all think it would be better (more profitable) to part these bstones out one at a time? for instance, the 2ls front brake is sweet, and would be an awesome set up for a vintage roadracer, etc.....

talk to me peeps!

tex

p.s.- hi a.d.!
I'm not a big fan of parting bikes out, espically bridgestones since there are so few around as it stands. But I guess it all depends on the condition of the bike and the models. I assume the 200cc is a mach II SS or RS, and the 175 is either a dual twin or a scrambler.

Do they run?
Are they rideable?
Are they all there?
how is the cosemetics?

If they run, and are all there i'd say try and sell them individually on ebay. Your more likely to get $500 per bike than $1000 for the pair. Craigslist might also help but philly craigslist always looks kinda bare.

Pics go a long way to helping sell bikes. Imageshack can host them for you for free if you sign up. it gets a better response than e-mail for pics.

Now is the worst time to sell a motorcycle but the best time to buy, because the riding season is over.

#19 ·
I thought the same thing zack, why keep the stock can? but maybe thats what they were going for. everything else on the bike looks completely stock except for the ridgid rear and raked front end. also I noticed the added frame bracing and the dropped neck before johnny mentioned it because I'm that fucking awesome.

JD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.