Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, whos going to that bike thing next sunday??? ill be up for it if the weather is good. ill bring my board to so you guys can show my how to ride it again. tanner, you should come down for it. denise and i are going.

jc

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
sorry dude

i will be in maine for the weekend... family stuff. probably skate in newberryport or portland on the way up and back.

word

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
denise told me there was some kind of bike thing at driveinstudios.com vintage bikes and a band i think. i just figured id come up saturday, bring my board maybe destroy my knees saturday night. she said its from noon to 6 i think. im still trying to find out more. you free saturday night?? maybe do some skating? or drinking??

when i find out more, ill let you know. eric greene knows something about it too i think. at least yhe bike shops involved somehow. really, i dont know anything about it. she just said she saw something with "works" and a date and time. ive been wanting to come up anyway, its been a while since ive been up.

jc

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
oh yeah.

EUROPEAN AND JAPANESE MOTORCYCLE EXHIBITION 2006
Sunday Aug 20th
@ DRIVEIN24
433 West 18th St
BTW 9th and 10th Aves
NY NY 1011
PH 212 646 2244
WWW.Driveinstudios.com
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Have a BBQ
Drink and Enjoy
The Punk Rock Music
Kaminari ad the Spanks

some other stuff sunday too, a VJMC BBQ in Mass and something I'm forgetting...

Saturday it is, better start listening to slayer while you sleep to get ready.

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.

Edited by - ROSKO on Aug 09 2006 12:51:00 AM

·
Registered
345 Posts
That sounds, phat. Now let me see if I can head out there for a bit before heading to a kids party w/ the fam.

Alex
Uptown baby!

"Dude just connect the dots on the track and you'll be ok"

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
hey monkey let me know if you're in portland stinky town we can get together with the boys and race . . . show you the new motorcycle shoppe

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool. ill be there. (unless it piss rains)

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey seth, what should i have for wheels if im gonna be at your place?? i'll set up that board ya sent my way.

joe

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I'm down for it...erik insisted that I bring the 79 cb750F. When are we all riding over? I'm down for any saturday night stuff too.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just so were all on the same page.....i was thinking it was this weekend but obviously, its next weekend. im still planning on comming up though.

jc

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
i may do that.... when in portland... i may be going to robstock ...big skate jam/ p[arty in northern maine.

matt

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Shit Tanner, I just turned that trip down. A bunch of the NY crew will be there. Ask for Vander & Damo. Good guys and lots of laughs.

Joe, I rock some 56mm 98durometer suckers. Just right. Make sure they are broken in (no grooves) that birch can be slippery for new wheels!

I confused the dates also, hence the robstock... maybe its a go.

Shut? I'm working on it.

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i gotta work friday then have bike shop duty friday night. (beer drinking and screwnig around at the motorscycle shop) chris m is back so maybe he'll be joining us. im actually looking forward o having chris around at the bike shop for a bit. what time you thinking of heading out saturday??? ahh....youre not riding. thats not the big york swap meet is it??? i was gonna say we could meet up someplace on the road at a time. ill be easy to find, ill be the guy on the bike with the skateboard strapped to it. old school style. ill get you our number for when you get in. maybe you should email me your phone number. my shop number is 410.752.4886 im there pretty much all day. and its only me, so no big deal with calling. or drop me your number or ill be sure to email you mine before i take off.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i gotta work friday then have bike shop duty friday night. (beer drinking and screwnig around at the motorscycle shop) chris m is back so maybe he'll be joining us. im actually looking forward o having chris around at the bike shop for a bit. what time you thinking of heading out saturday??? ahh....youre not riding. thats not the big york swap meet is it??? i was gonna say we could meet up someplace on the road at a time. ill be easy to find, ill be the guy on the bike with the skateboard strapped to it. old school style. ill get you our number for when you get in. maybe you should email me your phone number. my shop number is 410.752.4886 im there pretty much all day. and its only me, so no big deal with calling. or drop me your number or ill be sure to email you mine before i take off.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if you dont get me, leave me a vooice mail with your number.

ill email you off list wth a number you can reach me at.

jeo

1 - 20 of 36 Posts