Cafe Racer Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
if you dont get me, leave me a vooice mail with your number.

ill email you off list wth a number you can reach me at.

jeo

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
ok, so picked up a minilogo board with a brown bottom. pretty nice looking boards. we'll see how it goes. it was the only over 8" board they had. got some 58/99 spitfires with 138 indys. so im ready to rock. tomorrow ill break it in. this shit has really gotten lame. one nyloc was stripped on my axle, and i didnt get one truck mounting bolt. so ill pick up parts tomorrow at my hardware store. maybe even head over to the park and do some riding. now....where are my knee pads???

(not for you jb)

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
ok, so picked up a minilogo board with a brown bottom. pretty nice looking boards. we'll see how it goes. it was the only over 8" board they had. got some 58/99 spitfires with 138 indys. so im ready to rock. tomorrow ill break it in. this shit has really gotten lame. one nyloc was stripped on my axle, and i didnt get one truck mounting bolt. so ill pick up parts tomorrow at my hardware store. maybe even head over to the park and do some riding. now....where are my knee pads???

(not for you jb)

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
and tanner, get your ass down here!!!

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
and tanner, get your ass down here!!!

jc

·
Registered
2 Posts
DOH!
i just missed this show...how come nobody told me?!?
probably cuz i'm new to this forum :)

haven't ridden on the street in since '98...been racing a '89 hawk gt instead.
but just picked up a built 77 cb750 off ebay...coming my way in mid-sept, and looking for a group of brooklyn riders to hang with.

mitchell

·
Registered
2 Posts
DOH!
i just missed this show...how come nobody told me?!?
probably cuz i'm new to this forum :)

haven't ridden on the street in since '98...been racing a '89 hawk gt instead.
but just picked up a built 77 cb750 off ebay...coming my way in mid-sept, and looking for a group of brooklyn riders to hang with.

mitchell

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
be sure to check the nycvinmoto list.

there are alot of bikes up there. do you race with wera??? were all usually at summit. just a couple of weeks til the next round. come on down.

you too rosko!

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
be sure to check the nycvinmoto list.

there are alot of bikes up there. do you race with wera??? were all usually at summit. just a couple of weeks til the next round. come on down.

you too rosko!

jc

·
Registered
2 Posts
CCS at NHIS...pretty much exclusively.
haven't been anywhere else other than couple track days at pocono.
but considering going to summit and VIR next season.

·
Registered
2 Posts
CCS at NHIS...pretty much exclusively.
haven't been anywhere else other than couple track days at pocono.
but considering going to summit and VIR next season.

·
Registered
9 Posts
How often do people meet up in Bklyn?? seems there isn't much worthwhile action out on the island, except for me and a couple of friends

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
vir is awesome. come to summit the weekend of the 15th.

jc

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:
How often do people meet up in Bklyn?? seems there isn't much worthwhile action out on the island, except for me and a couple of friends
Every Monday night at bar matchless starting at 8:00. 557 manhattan ave, Brooklyn, New York

To find bikers on the island you usally have to go to where there is a car show. "The Shack" right out side of huntington (I think it is plainview) usually has a lot of bikes in the summer but you will be outnumbered by crusiers. Friday night at Bellmore Train Station there is a huge free car show and a fair number of bikes show up. The problem with Long Island is that any "bike night" is usually read to be "harley night". I once met a girl at the DMV who rode. She was a bartender at an island bar and invited me to her bars bike night. When she found out I rode a honda the invitation got withdrawn pretty quickly.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts