Cafe Racer Forum banner

brklyn crew

5K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  drainyoo 
#1 ·
hey, whos going to that bike thing next sunday??? ill be up for it if the weather is good. ill bring my board to so you guys can show my how to ride it again. tanner, you should come down for it. denise and i are going.

jc

#27 ·
DOH!
i just missed this show...how come nobody told me?!?
probably cuz i'm new to this forum :)

haven't ridden on the street in since '98...been racing a '89 hawk gt instead.
but just picked up a built 77 cb750 off ebay...coming my way in mid-sept, and looking for a group of brooklyn riders to hang with.

mitchell

#28 ·
be sure to check the nycvinmoto list.

there are alot of bikes up there. do you race with wera??? were all usually at summit. just a couple of weeks til the next round. come on down.

you too rosko!

jc

#29 ·
be sure to check the nycvinmoto list.

there are alot of bikes up there. do you race with wera??? were all usually at summit. just a couple of weeks til the next round. come on down.

you too rosko!

jc

#34 ·
quote:
How often do people meet up in Bklyn?? seems there isn't much worthwhile action out on the island, except for me and a couple of friends
Every Monday night at bar matchless starting at 8:00. 557 manhattan ave, Brooklyn, New York

To find bikers on the island you usally have to go to where there is a car show. "The Shack" right out side of huntington (I think it is plainview) usually has a lot of bikes in the summer but you will be outnumbered by crusiers. Friday night at Bellmore Train Station there is a huge free car show and a fair number of bikes show up. The problem with Long Island is that any "bike night" is usually read to be "harley night". I once met a girl at the DMV who rode. She was a bartender at an island bar and invited me to her bars bike night. When she found out I rode a honda the invitation got withdrawn pretty quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.