Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo! i'll be coming into brooklyn on friday morning on some business. i figure i'll be done at 2pm at the latest, and didn't know if anyone wanted to hook up for a coffee or a beer. i have never been to matchless so i figured i owe it to erik to finally stop in and patronize the joint....plus i really like beer.

anyone want to take the afternoon and fuck off with tex?

i decided to drive up so i'll have my big honkin' van with me!

shoot me an email if you are down. - [email protected]

cheers,

texy

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
texy-

it doesn't sound like it could be in your plans, but the wanker racing group (in full; which comprises the moto racers you've come to know and love along with demo-derby and lawn tractor pull and down hill wheelchair and appalachian trail racers)will be attending the Eastern States Championship dirt oval car races in middletown, ny friday through sunday. we'll be setting up another wankerville in the "outfield" at the county fairgrounds and will attempt to spectate a few of the many big-block open wheel stock car races on the 5/8ths mile clay oval between rounds of bloody marys and beer with whisky chasers.

you and any other folks who might could enjoy a thoroughly redneck racing weekend while still in the NYC metro area are more than welcome to come up and join in.

otherwise, have a great weekend and if you get the chance, kiss rosko's new one on the forehead for me.

-tt

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
All I gotta say is Eastern States is a blast! It is well worth a trip to Orange County and I cannot wait until the work whistle blows tomorrow so I can head down the Northway to get there. The founding fathers of the Wanker Racing Group (not me) sure know how to have fun, so anytime you get a chance to party with them, you take it. I promise you will leave with lots of fun memories and stories...unless of course you drink yourself stupied and forget everything... what was I talking about? Hummm...huh? Oh hell, I am going to go climb a tree.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brooklyn was awesome! hung out in roskoland for the afternoon! looked at his toys (old and new), and chilled by the bowl while the boys got some exercise.

wished i coulded stayed for some thai with the family.

beautiful baby boy, beautiful wife, beautiful life......

thanks rosko for the good times!

texy

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

1 - 6 of 6 Posts