Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welp heres the scoop. just picked up a lil 350, not running, needs lil tlc. ive got $200 a month to spend on it and currently working on rebuilding the carbs.

question is what should i tackle next ?
looking to get this thing running before the clean up and cafe parts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
quote:Originally posted by tshaw151

question is what should i tackle next ?
How about the search function? There is a ton of info on here and just about everything has been discussed on here before.

Ken

·
Registered
478 Posts
welcome tshaw

we need to know a little more like do you have spark and compression?

good luck with the build.

ps: the guys on here like to hassl the new guy, so make sure your questions are precise with lots of info or you'll be flamed... try to stick it out it really is a good place for info.

·
Registered
602 Posts
...is there such a thing as a budget build? Sounds like, "here's a free bike I just got". LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks bandit for the good words, i know all about the e-hassle people love to toss around, its not a "free bike". while kicking it over it feels like it has good compression so im not going to tear into it, plan on riding it this summer and doing the restore treatment this winter, im taking this build slower than my last failed project (ossa wildfire) where i found it is difficult for my budget to rebuild. got 1 carb put back together =) but now need some advice on unsticking the slide diaphram. the rubber is still good so any advice that can help me unstick and not ruin the diaphram will be golden ! thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts