Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'99 M2 Cyclone flipped w/ '09 XB 12 parts:
  • Inverted Forks
  • Perimeter Brake
  • Rear Swing Arm with 200mm tyre
  • Cancel
Translucent Amber mag wheels, new tyres, good brakes, new battery and LED blinkers. All steel braided lines, custom CNC machined "one-off "triple tree with integrated bars, reversed shift linkage, CNC machined pegs and sliders, custom boot leather seat, cold air intake, jet hot coated race header with tuned Supertrapp exhaust. Fresh tune up and oil. 33k miles, over $11,000 invested. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. This bike is set up cafe style currently, but makes a great street fighter or stunt bike as well. Under 400lbs, with 87 hp & 90 ft. lbs torque, its very quick and nimble! It has a Sportster 1200cc motor with high rev valves, and I use royal purple 20/50 engine oil.
Needs head/base gaskets installed. Parts are already purchased and will be included in sale.

Asking $5,000 firm

IMG_4194.jpg IMG_4564.JPG IMG_4566.JPG IMG_4568.JPG IMG_4569.JPG IMG_4570.JPG

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
So you got an awful color combo (those wheels+tank blegh) with presumably a non-Buell sportster engine (presumably because the original grenaded) stuffed into a cyclone frame that was probably crashed so thats why it has xb forks on it, a cobbled on tail section with a bust your balls no padding seat and you want five grand for it...... that about sum it up?

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
I wonder how you can actually ride it with a fat tool bag bouncing up and down between the headlight and front fender.

Fix the oil leaks before you palm the hassles on to some poor guy.

Danger, is my business."

·
Registered
23,286 Posts
I like the color combo. Actually I like tuber buells in general. Curious about the sportster engine - is that just an oversimplification or did someone strip the black off the buell engine and you are calling it a sporty engine?

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
I like it.
I agree.

No idea if that is a reasonable price or not (that's cheap in Oz), but nothing wrong with a Tubular Bell with modern running gear (bad Mike Oldfield joke aside).

At least it's all Buell stuff - not some GSXR USD front end bolted onto a Bantam....

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
i think some cyclones were silver engines

1 - 14 of 14 Posts