Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I'm going to be working in the Buffalo area for about three months. Specifically, West Seneca. Not sure where I'll be staying yet. Probably some hotel in that area. Anyone got some recommendations on pubs, restaurants, bike shops, etc?

JD

·
Registered
242 Posts
JD,

Email me when you get to West Seneca. I live in Lockport and know a few places around Buffalo.

Mike O.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mike, I forgot you were out that way. I'll definitely get in touch when I get out there.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
East Aurora, NY - Bar Bills for wings and Beef on Weck, Uncle Charlies for breakfast and milkshakes. Hampton Inn in town is top notch. Williamsville Ducati KTM Husky for bike shop.....tell Al Gillem I said hello!

·
Registered
23,288 Posts
as long as you are in East Aurora, go to camaro specalties if you like old musclecars. Ask to see the barn. It is mind blowing. I think this is where every old camaro used to go to die.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bob, I'll do that. Not sure when yet and the weeks will likely be spaced out over the next few months.

Thanks Geeto, nothing like a barn full of old iron.

And Tan, love some fried fish. I heard there are a few good places on the lake shore. Somebody recommended a place called Ratty Ricks or something like that on the lake. Said its full of women on a thursday night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts