Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Those engines are anchors by themselves. They do cover the GT550 in the newest issue of Motorcycle Classics. When I bought my GT550 like three years ago I got two extra motors with it. I couldn't even pull them out of my trunk by myself. For 400 I think I would pass. I thought it was a decent bike but nothing I'd want to build up with just those parts there unless you have a huge parts collection to work from. Maybe if it was a more desirable bike then maybe but then again you only have a parts bike your working with.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Those engines are anchors by themselves. They do cover the GT550 in the newest issue of Motorcycle Classics. When I bought my GT550 like three years ago I got two extra motors with it. I couldn't even pull them out of my trunk by myself. For 400 I think I would pass. I thought it was a decent bike but nothing I'd want to build up with just those parts there unless you have a huge parts collection to work from. Maybe if it was a more desirable bike then maybe but then again you only have a parts bike your working with.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts