·
Registered
4,721 Posts
nice

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments!!! It took 2 years to complete and I am very fortunate to have a couple of friends that helped me along the way. As of today I have approx 35 miles on it an I am planning to do another 50-60 miles today. I'm taking it on the giro in Vermont for its maiden long haul. I like the Bultaco. Very smooth and excellent power delivery and handling that is just superb. I'm already bored so I'm looking for another project!!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Champ,

Do you ever take progress photos along the way during your restorations? I would really be interested. I've seen a lot of webpages of guys that rebuilt some kind of bike and they don't do the job you do. At some point you need to pass along some how-to info. You do really nice work on your bikes.

But the Patriots still suck.

Craig

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Champ,

Do you ever take progress photos along the way during your restorations? I would really be interested. I've seen a lot of webpages of guys that rebuilt some kind of bike and they don't do the job you do. At some point you need to pass along some how-to info. You do really nice work on your bikes.

But the Patriots still suck.

Craig

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
200 miles on the Bultaco now and what a sweet ride. Its a ripper!! The Giro will be a test of, well, everything!!!

Craig, Thanks, unfortunately I don't think about taking progress pictures. I should though and take more notes along the way. I'm getting to be like camelhary.......cant remember.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Beautiful . Outright beautiful .

And fuck progress pics . Before and after are just fine . :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts