Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is the find i look for. an old customer with a 1968 metralla and he need his house to paint. we talk of my uncle who work on the factory of bultaco to make the wheels in the 1960's. it has been old shape the tank with dents. other paint is good when i clean i think. the frame has some paint no on the front so it needs the paint to go and i put on new. after some work i put the pictures here. much work to do.
-p1j

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i want the giro. but the road is long from ft. collins to the east coast and then i go back. i have the frame painted now and some parts are on the assemble. the tank, it is gray of the prime paint. and the spokes of the wheels come back with the new zinc soon. with wheels, i will give the picture from my basement. the rat eat the seat and the shit rust a big hole. but i look for a new seat with help from the caferacers. the passion of progress is hot so i hope for picture to you see next week.
-p1j

·
Registered
569 Posts
p1j... I have a rusty Metralla seat base you could maybe make work...needs to be sand blasted and you would need to braze on new mounting bolts..did that on my Mercurio...

I will donate it to your cause for the price of shipping..

you can get the foam and cover from hughs or lynn mobley

dale

1 - 7 of 7 Posts