Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never owned until yesterday. Still haven't rode it. I'm not a 2-stroke guy or a flattrack guy but somehow I ended up with this beauty.

If I remember correct someone on here was knowledgable on these?

Its a 106 Astro motor and a 152 frame. Both engine and frame have quite a few mods I think.

Kevin

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
thats a cool looking flattracker

·
Registered
699 Posts
great looking ride! that would be a display bike for me!!

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I think Parks is the resident 'taco expert.

that is a very nice tracker, if you have no intention of racing it see if you can put it on the street.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd love to race it but I don't think that's in the cards for me. I also think it would be a shame to convert it to street. Pretty sure I'll passing this one on to someone else.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No idea as of yet. Trying to figure that one out.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
If you decide to sell, let me know. I live straight down 25 from you.

Ken

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
get that thing to the local dirt track! (at least you can go have an evening there, and pop a for sale sign on it!)

jc

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
hahnda,
Nope, I don't flat track. I am a roadracer. I'll bet I could road race that with out too many changes. I just think it is cool. Are there any dirt tracks near us? I live just off 25 north of Menomonie, by Lake Tainter. I'll be back in WI in less than 2 weeks.

Ken

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I used to live just west of Jakes on some dead end road. I rented the basement from a guy named Marty during college.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I remember going to a flat track race at the Red Cedar Speedway but that was probably 20 years ago. There is this:
http://www.badgerracingassn.com/index.html

I don't think I'm gutsy enough to try it, at least not on this bike. If I built up a bike from junk I had laying around I might go for it. I'd to worried about cracking this one up to actually race it.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
I live 2 mile from Jakes on the road to Elk Point Resort.
Lets go for a ride this summer.
Ken

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I need to get down that way sometime. I have a CB160 to pick up that's probably less than 5 miles from you. In any case your still only 40 miles away.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts