Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for 2 main jets that will fit a 73 CB 350 ( the push in ones with the little rubber o-ring ) size 100 are a small bit too lean and 105 are too rich. I am looking for something in between I am willing to trade a brand new set of 115 size jets or a used 105 and cover the cost of shipping.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
105s are the stock sizes. i've never seen anything between 100-105 for the old style. but i've used tiny washers to shim the needle when i needed a small step? i keep thinkin' it'd be neat to tap the jet holder for the screw in style stuff...but that would make me a cheater like JoeC.

-tt

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking of running a tap and using normal jets but I am pretty sure that the hole for the jet is wider than the jet threads

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Honda probably has a 102, but the dealer doesn't know it. The last 4 digits of the part number is the jet size. It should end in 1020. So get the regular stock jet part number and it will end in 1050 and substitute a 2 for the 5.

Ken

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tip kenessex but I had no luck. ttilghman I was unaware there were another set of carbs available for this bike. What model of mikunis are you referring too?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts