Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where I could get the few things I need for my bike for the Cafe look. Such as I plan on buying the handle bars where each side bolts onto the top of each side of the fork insted of being solid. Also I am looking for a circular headlight in bucket, a cheaper gastank, speedometer replacement, the throttle/handlebar grip replacement. Basically I need a site thats good for finding this type of stuff for a 1978 Yamaha XS 1100 because I can't find anything besides stuff in Dennis Kirk.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
researching the internet is what you need to do. search here if you want, but i guarantee you probably won't like over 50% of the solicited advise. IMHO there is no one place to go. there is no easy button to press. this is customizing a motorcycle, making it faster and lighter.

does the bike even run?

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
researching the internet is what you need to do. search here if you want, but i guarantee you probably won't like over 50% of the solicited advise. IMHO there is no one place to go. there is no easy button to press. this is customizing a motorcycle, making it faster and lighter.

does the bike even run?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts