Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.roccitycafe.com

I have a company that specializes in fiberglass race parts for older bikes, I'm always growing and coming up with new parts and things! As far as I can tell, my parts are the best quality out there because I'm small enough to make sure things are perfect before they go out the door, small enough to take the time to do it right too! I also answer old bike questions, anything to do with 69-78 CB's, I can probably tell you because I've rebuilt my fair share of them!

www.roccitycafe.com

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Nice stuff. Quick suggestion from a web developer dork... save the image on your homepage as 688px x 510px. Your front page will load faster. Its now 1600 x 1200, which takes a bit to download, and then the browser has to compress it to fit in the area you've defined for it on your homepage.

Actually, all your images need to be compressed.... contact me offline if you want help.

That CB750 tank looks good. What do you use for a filler cap?

·
Registered
8 Posts
your seats look real nice But I would like to see some pics of them on the bikes even if they are just mock ups.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I met this roc at the log cabin this week - he had a 750 with one of his seat and tank combo's. He has nice stuff and worth looking into.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Are you gonna have anything else besides seats and a tank? I think if you could get a supplier for cheap universal rearsets and had some clipons and things like that you'd be good to go. Any discounts for caferacer.net members? My XS400 is gonna be needing a seat and for a hundred bucks you'll be hearing from me come time to buy it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts