Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may need a bike picked up from "Olean" New York, seller says he will deliver to buffalo though. It is just a rolling chassis, but the seller is unwilling to ship. Can anybody fetch this thing up if i buy it and ship it to me? or possibly we can use the Caferacer underground railroad to get it to kentucky?? Let me know ASAP! THANKS!!!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
You might be in luck.

Here's the scoop. My wife was going to her folks house near Buffalo, actually about 30 miles south of Buffalo, and is taking my van. If your guy could get it to Springville, NY sometime Sunday we can probably get this thing started.

Let me know.

Craig

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like i'm going to get the bike, he said he could deliver it on sunday to your location too. get me your contact info and i'll forward it on to him so you guys can coordinate

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Caferacer Support Team....ASSEMBLE!!

....so when do you all assemble into the 50 foot tall robot?

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
just wondering why craig is gonna take this bike back east.....to hold it for awhile. if so, i might be able to do a leg if you don't need it for awhile tyler. i am going to the USCRA banquet on 1/24/09, could hold it and then transport it to Indy when I go to the National Powersports Show in February (normally the 2nd or 3rd week).

if that's the case, well then groovy! if not, well then............

let me know if i can help!

texy

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
If you're driving to Indy, let catboy & I know. After all, we're on the way... from somewhere. I'd buy you a beer at one of our sorry local pubs.

(really just hope to see you in a thong)

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i kinda need it before christmas, i'm giving it to my cousin who gave me my RD last christmas. most would say that it is a cruel joke, but he has all the parts to build another RD, just no frame. well look at me, i got him not only a frame...but a set of wheels, suspension and PAPERS! if it works out though i may just let you pick it up tex and we'll meet in feb. for the dealers show. i should have a pass this year. we could go go-karting too...LOL

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
i'd be down for some karting. i got that email the next day (day i was leaving indy) and couldn't swing it. the place looks re-dick! two levels of cart racing...unreal!

when we get closer to the show, we'll chat. Rev'it! is in the Big Blue Hall next to the Italian consulate.

cheers,

texy

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
judey,

i'll be up again sometime, probably right before or after indy show in february. dearborn heights area....rosenau powersports is the dealer.

when i come up it will be an overnight. we'll chat ahead so i can book a hotel close to your crib/pubs.

peace,

tex

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Tyler,

So this is off for now? If so you've made my wife's day. If it's still on she can still grab it if you need.

Craig

·
Registered
5,780 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, bike deal is off, got beat out by $2.50...because i wasnt paying attention. ken, thanks for the link! i really only need a frame, preferably with papers to make my cousin's christmas!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts