Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey group, i need a cam and a rocker arm for my 1973 cb 350g, does anybody have or know where i can get them,
thanks midge

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Midge,

You looking to get new parts? The dealers should still be able to get new rocker arms. They are around $75 though. I've seen new rocker arms come up from time to time on ebay and they go a lot cheaper than 75. If you need a new cam I don't think you can get that from the dealer anymore. I probably have used rocker arms and a cam around if you want used parts.

Craig

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks
i would prefer new if possible or very good if i can't find new, tried local shop no luck, put a request in to western hills honda to see if they have them, and Henry said he may have one for me too, thanks I'll let you know if i have any luck with western.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I have a couple spare motors. If you get desperate, let me know. Can't vouch for condition.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Off topic..but, I feel for you 350 guys. The 175's I run will take rockers and cams from 160-modern 175...about ten years worth of stuff. The cams will work, the rockers, the rocker shafts...I got boxes full of them in nice shape. Probably 20 spare rockers with pristine chrome on them. Half the time I mic used stuff it comes in BETTER than OEM allowable spec for new parts.

JohnnyB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts