Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I saw champ's stuff at mid-ohio over the weekend and I have to say it is all top notch. So much so I bought a set of aluminum mx bars and a set of clip-ons. And out of respect for john I didn't rip a kid's head off at the show when he asked if clubmans would fit a cb750 (although I really wanted to).

Mikey - the first thing you should do is figure out some rearsets. You can ride the bike stock while you do, and this way have no down time and not be uncomfortable. any type of racing style bar is going to be uncomfortable without the proper foot pegs, so while you are building those you can rock your ride up and down the block, then when you are ready you can put everything on at once.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I saw champ's stuff at mid-ohio over the weekend and I have to say it is all top notch. So much so I bought a set of aluminum mx bars and a set of clip-ons. And out of respect for john I didn't rip a kid's head off at the show when he asked if clubmans would fit a cb750 (although I really wanted to).

Mikey - the first thing you should do is figure out some rearsets. You can ride the bike stock while you do, and this way have no down time and not be uncomfortable. any type of racing style bar is going to be uncomfortable without the proper foot pegs, so while you are building those you can rock your ride up and down the block, then when you are ready you can put everything on at once.

·
Registered
453 Posts
guy i went to work for starting today has a 74 750k and he has clubmans.........................mounted upside down.

fat people are harder to kidnap

·
Registered
453 Posts
guy i went to work for starting today has a 74 750k and he has clubmans.........................mounted upside down.

fat people are harder to kidnap

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:
he must be that straight guy that has sex with men every once in a while just to prove he doesn't like it.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:
he must be that straight guy that has sex with men every once in a while just to prove he doesn't like it.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
clubmans ...ROCK...Im to sexy for my bike,Im to sexy for my clubmaannnsss.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
clubmans ...ROCK...Im to sexy for my bike,Im to sexy for my clubmaannnsss.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
your bike would feel and look cooler with clubmans .over stock ape bars and those seventies bikes all have ape bars and clubman bar will make you feel better looking at it and riding it.It gets a different attitude when you at least put clubmans on it.

That s90 rocks even with stock ape bars but thank good its in the hands of a cafer,and knows what a set of clubmans will do for any street bike.

Edited by - LiLBull on Aug 01 2007 7:39:14 PM

21 - 29 of 29 Posts