• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I let a lot slide when it's in a general forum. But when they go, unsolicited, to my personal build thread and starts degrading everything of quality I draw the line. I didn't ask in my personal build thread for criticism or personal opinion. If you want to leave positive comments, that's great. If you don't like what you see, just move along.vote is to re My move the subject from the island. It's not just my build thread, he seems to jump into every active thread with trolling instigation. I've gotten nothing out of any minimal positive or factual input he has offered. He is deliberately pushing the envelope to see what it takes to get booted. He's not here to learn anything from the site and the site lately reflects that.
Well we cant post things on a public forum and say things like that.
Sound like the hipsters......

·
Banned
1,393 Posts
You hear that fuckers? Positive comments ONLY on build threads. NO CRITICISM unless the o.p. asks for it.

Oh wait, it's ok for you guys to do it, just nobody else. And especially not in YOUR threads.

It's cool how a few of you think you own this place. Apparently not.

You still talking about this? Get a life.

Bunch of fucking crybabys.

Deuces.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
You hear that fuckers? Positive comments ONLY on build threads. NO CRITICISM unless the o.p. asks for it.

Oh wait, it's ok for you guys to do it, just nobody else. And especially not in YOUR threads.

It's cool how a few of you think you own this place. Apparently not.

You still talking about this? Get a life.

Bunch of fucking crybabys.

Deuces.
Irony just totally eludes you, doesn't it?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I was there for years. Though I solved the whole Shitmano/Campy debate by combining 9 speed Shitmano with Campy 10 speed ergos...Still like the 700c stuff though.
I was a bicycle mechanic in high school, college, and a couple years after. Some days I miss it. That was a lot of years ago though.

As far as banning goes, I'm on his ignore list so shouldn't be getting any more replies from Squeegee that totally miss the point, so I'm ok with him being here. With all the people he's ignoring he shouldn't have much to say anymore anyway.

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
He isn't ignoring anyone....

·
Registered
127 Posts
i think it's entertaining to see the banter. but that is just me.... i read this to be entertained
Thats why I started hanging around here in the first place. Way before I ever joined, back in the Hacksaw days, I visited this place everyday to get a laugh at the going back and forth!

·
Banned
1,393 Posts
Thats why I started hanging around here in the first place. Way before I ever joined, back in the Hacksaw days, I visited this place everyday to get a laugh at the going back and forth!
Hear that guys, he joined just to laugh at you. Not for bikes, just to laugh at you.

·
Banned
1,393 Posts
Here's a comment to someone that made it to 15 posts before they were ran off. This was in response to their first ever completed build.

dear lord. Did you take it out back and shoot it after you did that to it? because that would be the merciful thing.

What a nice way for the top poster to welcome new members.

And after a sensible and humble reply, the o.p. was met with this response.

it's a pluck ugly phony.
Take off that ugly as fuck seat you built

This site is STUFFED FULL of what you see above.

I vote we ban geeto67, he runs people off daily.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
It's easy to find plenty of dumb things anybody says if you go back far enough. We could have a field day with some of the nonsense you put into theGSresources or that weird 3wheeler forum you are on alone. Also, most of that is old management's problem.

You want to try and get be banned? go ahead. you've pissed up the leg of nearly every regular commenter here - and by the way, a good number of us know each other or have at least met in real life....who are you again? that's right, I forgot, you are a nobody.

·
Administrator
206 Posts
Hey there,

This thread has derailed quite heavily, and the issue in the original posting is not a tech related question. I will be closing this thread for now.

I will pass this thread along to the moderators/admins to investigate the issues and it will be resolved through them.

In the future, if you have an issue with a members posting, you can use the Report Post function, and it will be investigated.

Thanks,
- JB

·
Administrator
319 Posts
This has always been a very opinionated group, and it's likely to remain so. Defensive posts are often taken as an invitation to needle just that little bit more. It's not necessarily the way I like to see things go, but it is what it is, and I've learned to accommodate it...because as brusque as these guys can be, they are also a tremendous source of valuable information and assistance.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.