Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
They are not suzuki two stroke that is for sure. If I had to guess I would say RD350/400 based on the headpipe, but where is Quicklimegirl? she's our resident RD expert.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
if they are rd125, drop me a note before you ebay them.

jc

aaron sent my wheel!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think they are for a Yamaha 125. Thanks to everyone who helped identify them as either exhaust pipes or smoking pipes. Champ and Joe C. - I don't know what they're worth. Ebay helps me to figure that out. You guys are free to make offers. I'll try to figure out exactly what they are. The last bike that they were in the vicinity of was a Yamaha TA125.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Thats exactly what they are for!! when you figure out how much you want let me know and find out about the rest of the bike.

JS

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
champ, you suck, i have dibs if thats what they are. stay out of it you schmmoozer!

jc

"tex, if your bikes a cheater, its not a very good one"

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Champ got to me first! Somebody shoot me an email with an offer. Otherwise, like I said, I have no idea what they're worth and Ebay seems to resolve that issue. An old guy I know has the bike, but it belonged to his son who just commited suicide. The guy doesn't want to part with his sons bikes, racecars, etc.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
If they are genuine TA pipes...and in good shape...they are worth approxiamately..... a lot.

I'd think around $300 for the genuine article. At least that's what I'd pay for them if I had a TA.....which I don't.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
If they are genuine TA pipes...and in good shape...they are worth approxiamately..... a lot.

I'd think around $300 for the genuine article. At least that's what I'd pay for them if I had a TA.....which I don't.
If they're the real deal, they're worth more than that. Way more.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ok, so bravos got dibs. rat freaking bastard! if you dont get em, id like a shot. let us know when you list em on ebay.

jc

"tex, if your bikes a cheater, its not a very good one"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts