Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, caferacer peeps. My name is Mark, I usually hang on the WERA board. I see some familiar faces around here. Met Tex in person once (nice guy). Met joec's portable generator in Chris Marshall's pit at BeaveRun. Either that or he's puttin his name on other people's stuff.

Enough name dropping, here are some pics for your viewing pleasure!

Me and the Mighty cb450 @ Nelson Ledges, May of this year

Mid Ohio 2007

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I've since retired the turkey baster, it now hangs on my garage wall in honor. I don't think Tex has ever been in prison, what jury would convict him?

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
mark,

going to mid-o?

if so, look me up!

rev'it sprinter and canopy in lower paddock.

cheers,

tex

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the Next WERA round for me will be Beaver on Sat. August 30th. I'll be pitted with the Allen applicators crew, (2 blue sv650's and an R1) stop by and say hello! I don't know how neat it would be to watch me race at the back of the pack, but I'm having a lot of fun.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by texmawby

mark,

going to mid-o?

if so, look me up!

rev'it sprinter and canopy in lower paddock.

cheers,

tex
Hey tex! It's a sad, sad story. for the first time since '97, I think, I may not make VMD. I have a conflicting "family obligation". :( I was really hoping to race there this year. If I manage to sneak down to the track for an afternoon, I'll definitely look you up.

double cheers,
mark

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Hey Mark,
Welcome aboard. Hope to see you at Mid-o. I plan on pitting with Tex, even if he does hate me. Red Seca550.

Ken

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
ken,

like sun tzu taught....."keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

we're gonna have a good time!

#25X = teX

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
welcome mark. yeah, i heard you and my generator got intimate! glad you finally made it over here. we can always use more racers here. alot of us frequent the wera board too. good guys over there.

jc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts