Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw this post off the vrra forum. looks to be the best kept together stock H1 i have seen in a long time. $2150.00 Canadian! What does that translate into US dollars? I think they would owe you money!

Here is the link. Somebody should buy this pronto and I'll pick it up when I go to Mosport (as long as I can ride it a little bit in the paddock that weekend).

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...1-H1E-500-Two-Stroke-Triple-W0QQAdIdZ17517650

texy

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
wow that is a deal and I can't swing it right now (like I need another triple).

BTW - the wirges pipes are not a deal, wirges pipes are the worst chambers (actually worse than stock). He should pay you to take them (or at the very least throw them in the purchase price).

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm only about an hour away from that bike. And my folks live in that town. If anyone wants me to take a look for them let me know. If you really want it I could help with the transaction if needed.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
then you should convince your dad to buy it......or your mom!

texy

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
my dad's already mad at me for having too many bikes at his house, so no dice there.

IF it was a 73 I would be selling a kidney to find a way to own it (73s use the h2 electrics).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts