Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a real nice set of sl350 carbs for cheap to put on my cb350 project, mostly because I could'nt find a decent set of cv ones that did'nt cost a arm & a leg. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect in the way of performance, more of it or less of it.

I drank what?

·
Registered
504 Posts
quote:
I bought a real nice set of sl350 carbs for cheap to put on my cb350 project, mostly because I could'nt find a decent set of cv ones that did'nt cost a arm & a leg. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect in the way of performance, more of it or less of it.

I drank what?
When I found my CJ360 CV carbs had holes in the diaphrams I put on a set of CB450 carbs. I just had to file the mounting holes a little to make the manifolds fit. It runs fine with no jetting changes.

FC

·
Registered
278 Posts
Funny you say that - me and snorklefork have been talking about testing that move for awhile as a solution to the perennial blown CB350 carb diaphragm problem. Why ask what to expect? You've got the bike and you've got the carbs. Go ride the fucker and tell us what to expect when we do it.

A

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont have the motor in the bike yet so it will be a little while before I'll be able to report anything. Just wondering if anyone had done the swap before.

I drank what?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts