Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He just picked it up today (in my truck - oooh! Look, there it is in the background).

I'll let him fill in the details tomorrow.

(Actually my crashed up Triumph is in the background, too - in his garage)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
thanks for the pics, g! (i told you not to post any of me drinking a beer on it though!!!)

few details required...i think the pictures speak for themselves! runs as good as it looks. sounds even better! the tires are wasted and the stock muffler is rusted through (shocker!), but other than that, it's pristine!!!

anybody know of any tell tale differene between the '75 and '76? the badge's manufacture date says 04/1975 but it's titled 1976...hmmm.

yeah, i'm a happy cat!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
thanks for the pics, g! (i told you not to post any of me drinking a beer on it though!!!)

few details required...i think the pictures speak for themselves! runs as good as it looks. sounds even better! the tires are wasted and the stock muffler is rusted through (shocker!), but other than that, it's pristine!!!

anybody know of any tell tale differene between the '75 and '76? the badge's manufacture date says 04/1975 but it's titled 1976...hmmm.

yeah, i'm a happy cat!

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
honda would title (fill out statement of origin) bikes as they were sold. so from my understanding, it is possible (however improbable) to buy (your new bike) as a 2008 CB 750 F.

(texy)

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
honda would title (fill out statement of origin) bikes as they were sold. so from my understanding, it is possible (however improbable) to buy (your new bike) as a 2008 CB 750 F.

(texy)

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I cant believe you are still drinking that crap beer. Of course the good beer probably ddn't last through Sunday night.
Nice bike.

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I cant believe you are still drinking that crap beer. Of course the good beer probably ddn't last through Sunday night.
Nice bike.

Ken

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
the 75 and 76 are virtually identical, you can check the serial numbers against the chart on the SOHC4.net site to figure out where she is but 4/75 is a pretty late build date for a 75, my money is on it being a 76

1 - 20 of 21 Posts