Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, ah, are they worth a ding dang darn?
There's a guy in FLA who's listing and relisting this manual that wuz scanned in and i guess he's burning CDs of it. I've already got the Clymer hardcopy and it's not all that i need. Has anyone dealt with this guy?

It puts the lotion on it's body or else it gets the hose again.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Someplace here is a link to a free downloadable version of the manual, or maybe over at the vintage honda twins yahoo group.

Look around a little before you buy it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased a CD of the parts list for the CL360 from a guy out of Florida.... CDMoto was his name on e-bay - It required an access code and the darn thing timed out after a year... I was ticked... He sent codes as every computer required a different one. It took forever to get new codes and the new ones never worked. My honda dealership haydenhonda.com has placed the parts list online. Not the manual however. Good Luck

·
Registered
687 Posts
the clymer blows by comparison. the shop manuals for the 350 and 360 are different and about 300 pages each. check the links in the faq and see if you can still get them. repairmanuals.com will have them, they are free, have never sent me spam of any kind but will only allow you two downloads in an unspecified period of time, something like a month.

if that for some reason fails let me know and when i get my lazy ass in gear i will zip it up and send it to you.

...connoisseur of slack...

Edited by - snorkelfork on Nov 04 2007 8:46:41 PM

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's terrific.
I've started the download which should be done in a few hours with my slow aXZ connection.
Thanks. You all just saved me $30!

It puts the lotion on it's body or else it gets the hose again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts