Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are CB350 and 360 seats the same. If i was going to sell one on ebay could i list it as both?

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
If somebody buys a 360 seat for his CB350, because he's enough of a dope to know no better, doesn't he get what he deserves? Caveat emptor?

List it as "CB360 seat... might fit CB350"

If I say it'll fit, and Joe says it won't, you really don't know for sure, do you? It's called plausible deniability. IMO, you were foolish to even ask the question. Should have just went with it (and a clear conscience), lissted it as such. Now you know better.

... or do you?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
list it that way. but it wont fit. might as well say it might fit a 900ss too. or an r6. or maybe a /7. shit....with enough effort....you could probably make it fit anything.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
haha....great thing is.....yeah....someone will inevitably buy it...thnking it will fit a 350....or whatever....and complain it was misrepresented.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, i probably shouldn't have asked, but i'd rather deal with it taking a little longer to sell than angry old men threatening me to give them their money back!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
TC, good choice. Always better to take the high road. I see lots of stuff on ebay that says it will fit something I know it won't. I would be an angry old man to buy something said to fit, then find out it does not.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I was going to point out that I said "could", and not "should"... but upon re-reading, I find I was indeed an advocate for misrepresentation.
I'm ashamed. Although, I have always been neurotically honest & above board with all my eBay dealings.

I assumed it was a CB360 seat, and if it is, and if it's in good condition, I may be interested in buying it myself.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yeah, and think of it this way.....if you ever buy a 350, it may turn out to be a 360, and the seat will fit.

haha

"if the seat fits, you must acquit"

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha ha, wow, that post turned out to be more than I thought it would, but if anyone's interested in the seat i've got it posted on ebay(without adding "fits CB 350") It's listed as
Honda CB 360 Seat "Diamond Tuck" style

1 - 20 of 20 Posts