Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
barnett race, 450lb springs. you'll never use another stock clutch again. although, you'll have to relearn your starts if youre running a stock clutch. my clutch was my single favorite mod on my bike.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
dude, thats not a rumor. we intentionally planned an event in ct for the weekend before the originally planned date. i cant help it if it was obvious to everyone that the other track was unsafe but they decided to try and make it work. not to mention we'll miss the scooter event too. so wera decided to not only change the date, but change the track. which i would have actually been happy about. unless the other track was safe. anyway, yeah, i have this thing that i pretty much cant get out of. and its been planned for months and planned around the original date. so i cant go. chris isnt going, and neither is tom. at least im pretty sure toms not going. but you never know with him. sorry. i really wanted to go. i just figured my seasons over at this point and its time to think about next year and get on with shit. i should come up for the race around the parking lot though. if youre going. come up, camp, and hang out. maybe corner work. when is that?? i could bring the road hungry saturn, my tent, a bottle of tequila, and just have some fun. is it 2 days this year?? maybe i'll ride up.

me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts