Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...yet another cb125s (81) to add to the list...! so i have a couple of questions for those electrical experts/ fellow cb125s owners. first off, anybody have any problems running smaller signals? i've read something about these 6volt systems not having a proper voltage regulator, and bulbs burning/batteries dying/etc when not using stock lighting. I would also like to run a 55W 12Volt halogen (which i read is similar to the stock 25W 6V), but wondering if anyone else has tried this? anyway, let's talk about it!

"Never mind the track. The track is for punks. We are Road People. We are Cafe Racers."

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Umm, I don't intend to be caught riding mine at night, so I don't worry about the brightness of the headlight. I just shortened the stalks on my turn signals and kept the same lights. I hate wiring issues.

FR

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good idea about the hampsters...or maybe i could just line the entire bike with AA batteries and duct tape...seriously though, this funky 6v thing seems to really be f-ing up my disney electrical parade idea...

"Never mind the track. The track is for punks. We are Road People. We are Cafe Racers."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts