Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a '70 CB175 that I bought for a parts bike for my 200 but didn't end up needing much from it. This is a non-running machine. The pieces leftover from my '75 CB200 are as follows: Caliper and dust shield $40.00, rotor $25.00, tool box $25.00, all four signals $35.00, factory bars $20.00, complete tail light assy $25.00, luggage rack $25.00, foot pegs $15.00, center stand $20.00 and seat $80.00. All 200 parts are in good to very good condition. PM me for prices on shipping. I'm in Canada but it still seems to be cheaper to ship to the States than Ontario. I'll try to make shipping as affordable as possible and I don't charge to box stuff up.

·
Registered
216 Posts
How about those 175 side panels, are they available? area code 93454

Thanks,
Billy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by billyfrank

How about those 175 side panels, are they available? area code 93454

Thanks,
Billy
I only have the left cover Billy but it's in good shape. $35.00 shipped

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by oneworden

Don't know if you feel like shipping the stuff all over the place, but:

http://appleton.craigslist.org/mcy/1723855952.html
Thanks for the heads up, do you know this person or just stumbled on the add? Either way, I'll ship anywhere but people don't seem to understand that most items are bulky and heavy so shipping costs. I've had three different people from here just not respond once I gave them a quote. I don't think my pricing is too out to lunch given the over-all condition of most items. Everyone just wants the "amazing score".

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by oneworden

Don't know if you feel like shipping the stuff all over the place, but:

http://appleton.craigslist.org/mcy/1723855952.html
Thanks for the heads up, do you know this person or just stumbled on the add? Either way, I'll ship anywhere but people don't seem to understand that most items are bulky and heavy so shipping costs. I've had three different people from here just not respond once I gave them a quote. I don't think my pricing is too out to lunch given the over-all condition of most items. Everyone just wants the "amazing score".

·
Registered
854 Posts
I stumbled upon the guy during my daily project search, he is pretty north of me.

I don't know about your pricing, but if you are using ebay as a price guide you are a little high. From what I have seen with the parts for sale on this forum is that everyone is looking to pass along a good deal to the other forum members. Again I don't know your pricing, but maybe build a small price list with some pictures on this topic and see how that works for you.

Good luck

·
Registered
854 Posts
I stumbled upon the guy during my daily project search, he is pretty north of me.

I don't know about your pricing, but if you are using ebay as a price guide you are a little high. From what I have seen with the parts for sale on this forum is that everyone is looking to pass along a good deal to the other forum members. Again I don't know your pricing, but maybe build a small price list with some pictures on this topic and see how that works for you.

Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. I know this is an old post, but do you happen to still have your CB200 luggage rack? If so, I'd be happy to buy it from you, plus shipping to 94952. I can't find one locally. I can pay you via Paypal or other method. Thanks much!

Jarod
773-389-1967

1 - 13 of 13 Posts