Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will a 75 360 exhaust fit my 72 350? talking about my CB here. any advice will be wonderful ... or a place where i can find a 2>1 for my CB350 ...

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I know the CL exhaust will not exchange, so think the cb won't either. Lots of 350 exhaust set up available, someone here may even have an outfit for sale...Just remembered, I have a set of cb350 headers with obscenly loud shorty mufflers I would sell. I put a set of high cl350 pipes on the bike. They would bolt right up and annoy your neigbors.

Jack

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I know the CL exhaust will not exchange, so think the cb won't either. Lots of 350 exhaust set up available, someone here may even have an outfit for sale...Just remembered, I have a set of cb350 headers with obscenly loud shorty mufflers I would sell. I put a set of high cl350 pipes on the bike. They would bolt right up and annoy your neigbors.

Jack

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the responses guys, thanks on that set up there nic but ima have to pass on it as im lookin for a 2 - 1 ive got a seller on the high cl's for cheap but perfer the 2 into 1 as first choice. but may have to go with the cl's at the price im gettin em for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts