Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drixton Upper/lower with windscreen, lower with built in pan, Tank. $350 OBO, seat not included.

Needs paint, Glass tank needs a seal job & paint.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
hello bob!

smart man for posting over here. this place is teeming with cb350 racers....and queers!

texy

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
quote:Originally posted by texmawby

hello bob!

smart man for posting over here. this place is teeming with cb350 racers....and queers!

texy
hello Tex,

Officially, I'm not really a CB350 racer yet, I guess that makes me a queer...

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Tanner,

You posted in the wanted section. This tank looks exactly like what you're looking for. And at a pretty good price.

Craig

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Tanner,

You posted in the wanted section. This tank looks exactly like what you're looking for. And at a pretty good price.

Craig

·
Registered
21 Posts
Where are you located, I am very interested, complete fairing and tank for $350, will you ship it, I am in Long Beach, CA 90808, thanx Jay

·
Registered
21 Posts
Where are you located, I am very interested, complete fairing and tank for $350, will you ship it, I am in Long Beach, CA 90808, thanx Jay

·
Registered
19 Posts
quote:Originally posted by craig641

Tanner,

Craig
yes this looks like something i'd def pick up.

im in the middle of a tank/seat purchase with aaron but if that falls through then hopefully this will still be available.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$300 & its yours

That includes the post that attaches to the front faring and the upper bracket plus the rear bracket for the lower. Remember , the seat isn't included.

Low as I will go, I need the cash.

Bob

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
let us know when you're parting with the exhuast, front brake and rear shocks. or get it fixed and back on the track.

thanks-
tt

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I bought lottery tickets today, and when I win, this will be my first purchase. Seriously, why has nobody snapped up this bargain?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quote:Originally posted by ttilghman

let us know when you're parting with the exhuast, front brake and rear shocks. or get it fixed and back on the track.

thanks-
tt
LOL

I' m not parting out anything, just selling bodywork & tank. I will sell the tank alone for $175, upper & lower with windscreen & brackets for $175. $ 300 takes it all

1 - 20 of 23 Posts