Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,093 Posts
Yea and between 25 and 40% of the adult population has herpes. That doesn't make it right or desirable.

You need to think in terms of the bike as a system.

I think there's books about that shit, maybe try the internet, more than I'm going to go into right this minute.

· Registered
3,093 Posts
Yea and between 25 and 40% of the adult population has herpes. That doesn't make it right or desirable.

You need to think in terms of the bike as a system.

I think there's books about that shit, maybe try the internet, more than I'm going to go into right this minute.

· Registered
3,093 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RJB

That was IMMENSELY helpful. Do you really think I would subject myself to the eternal flow of bullshit that is the caferacer.net forum unless it was a last resort? Yes, I have tried the internet. The internet is not as helpful as everyone believes it to be. If I had been able to find the information I needed I wouldn't be here having this conversation with you.
Well fuck you then.:D

You don't even understand the forces involved and their effects on other aspects of the bike. Which is what I was trying to get you to wrap your head around.

· Registered
3,093 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RJB

That was IMMENSELY helpful. Do you really think I would subject myself to the eternal flow of bullshit that is the caferacer.net forum unless it was a last resort? Yes, I have tried the internet. The internet is not as helpful as everyone believes it to be. If I had been able to find the information I needed I wouldn't be here having this conversation with you.
Well fuck you then.:D

You don't even understand the forces involved and their effects on other aspects of the bike. Which is what I was trying to get you to wrap your head around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts