Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Pete,
I have one. Give me an address and I'll get it out to you. Do you want one with or without valves?

edit: the one I found the easiest has the valves and springs in it. I got a box and can send it out. Paypal or send me the postage after you get it and it is yours.

Ken

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by kenessex

Pete,
I have one. Give me an address and I'll get it out to you. Do you want one with or without valves?

edit: the one I found the easiest has the valves and springs in it. I got a box and can send it out. Paypal or send me the postage after you get it and it is yours.

Ken
Ken, you are awesome. I'd like to have the one with the valves please. Send it to:
1120 Sumner Avenue
Schenectady, NY 12309.
Phone No. is (518) 377-1357
Put the return address on it, and I'll send you a check for the postage and what you think a reasonable price would be for your efforts and the part. Thanks again.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Pete,
I'll get it out tomorrow. Not much effort on my part, it was just sitting on a shelf. Buy me a beer or two at Mid-Ohio and we'll call it even.

Ken

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
quote:Buy me a beer or two at Mid-Ohio and we'll call it even.
Ken, If casper cant be there i'll buy you a beer or 2 for him. He's a good guy and has all the luck.....none!!!

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Champ,
I'm hoping Pete can be there. This was just a little incentive for him to show. Us WI boys got to stick together.
But, I'll let you buy me a beer anyway. See you a Mid Ohio.

Ken

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
hell yeah.

i have a couple of heads sitting around the garage...both with a race history and wavy enough to line right up to any of my previous cam towers. one even has a beautiful heat-treated yellow patina while the other has an array of variable effeciency valve seats.

but yeah, honestly, i owe a huge debt of gratitdue and parts and labor to the 350 grid.

-tt

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
I guess I can't compete with tt for historical heads. This one is just a stocker off a spare motor. Pete can give it the history.

Ken

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I guess I can't compete with tt for historical heads. This one is just a stocker off a spare motor. Pete can give it the history.

Ken
Ken, I can't buy you the beer at Mid-O this year. But I plan on it next year. Again, this community of racers on this forum are fast becoming family. We'll just call Champ, the ugly uncle. :)

Pete

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
I just want every body to know this. Pete owes me beer.

Ken

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
That is a fact. None of this piss water American lo-cal, lo-carb, crap that Catboy will drink. Dark is good Stout is better, but I like them all if they are Sam Adm or better.

Ken

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

That is a fact. None of this piss water American lo-cal, lo-carb, crap that Catboy will drink. Dark is good Stout is better, but I like them all if they are Sam Adm or better.

Ken
Hey man, I am good for it. I brought three cases of beer with me (good beer) to the USCRA event. It ain't 5PM at the racetrack until the last race is over and everyone has a cigar and beer in hand!

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Pete,
Head is gone out to you. They claim it should be there by Monday.

Ken

1 - 19 of 19 Posts