Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a never used NOS full exhaust system for the CB250/350, Great chrome never mounted. If anyone has a need for their restoration project let me know, not sure of the value.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Vince,

I am not aware of a CB250 that would be the same as a CB350- at least US spec. I don't think they made the 250 and 350 with the same engine configuration (vertical cylinders).

Could you possibly mean CB72 (250) and CB77 (305)-sloper motors???

At mid O I saw NOS 305 pipe sets for $3-$400, but they were not selling.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jack,
Thanks for the comment, I checked the pipe set again and what I read was more than likely a part number. It is MCB350/250HM344. I have not figured out the photos yet but this is the system. It is new and un-used, I pulled it from its original box that was decayed, I do not want to use them on a Cafe project, these are suited for someones restoration. Thanks again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/shipsupt/cb350.jpg

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
The 350 was sold in many other countries that had cc limits on licenses as a 250. It just got a downsized bore and everything else is identical.

Ken

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I,m new to posting pictures, sorry if this is too much. thanks for looking. let me know what they might be worth to you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Tex,
The one pipe has the #'s HMCB350/250HM344, and the other is simply HM317. Let me know if it matches what you have.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey,
New to the forum.
I could use the exhaust for my daily rider.
I need both sides, Long reverse cone megaphone, marked HM317, have dimples to work on the rear wheel.
This would be sweet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey,
New to the forum.
I could use the exhaust for my daily rider.
I need both sides, Long reverse cone megaphone, marked HM317, have dimples to work on the rear wheel.
This would be sweet.

·
Registered
152 Posts
johnny2stroke, last post before yours is over 2 years old. I'm guessing these pipes are gone.

·
Registered
152 Posts
johnny2stroke, last post before yours is over 2 years old. I'm guessing these pipes are gone.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I am sure that these pipes are gone but I just checked your profile and see that you're in Columbus. If you're looking for cb350 headers/pipes then I've got a deal for you. Contact me through my profile or post up here...

·
Registered
783 Posts
I am sure that these pipes are gone but I just checked your profile and see that you're in Columbus. If you're looking for cb350 headers/pipes then I've got a deal for you. Contact me through my profile or post up here...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts