·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CB350 sale
For Sale:

Health force's sale of CB350 race bike.

BIKE DESCRIPTION
The idea when I started switching things around on this bike was a single disc Wera V1/V2, AHRMA F250 bike

I rode it once at Jennings and bent a valve. Buff rebuilt the engine and installed a PVL on the motor. Much of the engine/trans info comes from his ad when I got interested in the bike. All top end parts are fresh including cam, rockers and pistons. It is set up with .038” squish with a copper head gasket and CR is 11.4:1 It has professional port finishing and a radius cut valve job. The fuel tank is a alloy piece of rolling art. CR gearbox.

I removed the shitty CB750 fork tubes which were painted black to cover somewhat the heavy pitting in the triple clamp area. I have Fair condition XS tube on the CB750 triple, I have the seals to rebuild the forks along with Mike's XS version of emulator valves, springs, old style boots to cover the fork
tubes. XS650 brake parts that need rebuilt ( I have the caliper rebuild kit from Mike's XS) brand new SS line, brand new front brake master cylinder with lever from Mike's XS.

CHASSIS:
Cb 350 chassis fully race prepped. All brackets and tabs removed. Seams welded and additional bracing added for stiffness.
Koni adjustable rear shocks
XS650 35mm front end
Alloy rear wheel spacers and engine spacer
Adj. steering dampener with alloy downtube mount
35mm clipons
Hand made Aluminum racing tank with pingel dual outlet petcock
Ex. Henning Vesco seat

WHEELS/TIRES:

Front rim at present is a 19” stock steel XS rim with Yamaha 920 rotor (much thinner/lighter then stock)

extra XS650 hub

Rear tire: 18” Avon AM23 Supervenom on alloy rim

Rear brake and Hub is stock Honda 350

32,33,34 unused alloy rear gearing, 35 on the bike

ENGINE:
Yoshimura Close ratio gearbox- from Honda’s RSC kit according to Buff
Balanced and polished crankshaft
Racing cam chain with metal roller chain tensioner
PVL
Barnett clutch and spring kit
THR 67.5mm forged piston kit
Dual plugged head (4 plugs)
Oversized stainless valves and bronze guides
RD valve springs with titanium tops
THR Megacycle X-5 cam
Mikuni 34mm carbs
Kickstarter and starter hole blocked off.

I'll post more info and some photos when as I can.

I'd like to get $3500 for everything but I'll entertain ANY offer/b], Its true, it isn't ready to wheel onto hot pit just yet but the sum of its parts are worth more then the above amount. That being said, its also true that we need the cash.

Anyone interested can PM me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts