Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
that is a deal at $1250.00 buy it now! if someone is looking to getting into racing they should scoop this up pronto!

i could race for 10 years straight without turning a wrench if i had this AND A spare engine ready to go!

cheers,

texy

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
suck, i could buy it but couldn't afford the shipping to get it home. any northies coming to austin soon?

...connoisseur of slack...

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
anyone going to those races thats from new york? i would like to get the bike but never delt with shippers so any cafers wanta help me out?

There is the right way, the wrong way and the british way to do anything!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have never noticed that. that guy is a fool for bidding in the first place. to think you might get it for less that he was asking is silly. if i had talked myself into buying it i would have spent another $600 getting it here and then i'd have to buy a truck to haul it to the track. too much too soon...

...connoisseur of slack...

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
the buy now botton goes away when the reserve is meet. that meens this guy was willing to take less anyway!!!! but now looks like he will wind up with more.
i wish i could find a race bike close to me. would love to get into it

There is the right way, the wrong way and the british way to do anything!

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
seller never had a reserve. starting bid was $700.00. as soon as someone bid $700.00USD the buy it now disappears. i hope seller makes $1500.00+! that was a steal at $1250.00 (plus he was willing to deliver it enroute from wisconsin to birmingham, alabama! pretty nice seller!

texy

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
you said it! i'm happy for the dude. i emailed him to chat and he responded with a sincere reply. a real nice guy!

still $2K ain't all that bad either, considering what you are getting, but $1200.00 would of been the shit!

tex

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hayward, WI that's about five hours from me. I'm going in that direction for Deer Hunting--awhile from now.

Sorry I can help any of you out.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hell , I would have bought it for $1200. I actually bid on it a few times, just because...
Delivered to Barbers too.

Jeff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts