Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make this stuff gone. I'm keeping the Dyna ignition and the Konis. Best offer. If you want parts off of it, let me know and make an offer.
Engine is Doug Boughton's old sidecar motor. Little porting done to the head. It's taking up space in my garage.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
how much for the motor?
your near the long island ferrys right?

There is the right way, the wrong way and the british way to do anything!

·
Registered
187 Posts
How is the rear rim? Not worried about the spokes but more about the rim and hub. What size is it?

Rochester, NY
74 CB450
73 Triumph Bonnie 750
80 KZ1000 drag/street

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:
How is the rear rim? Not worried about the spokes but more about the rim and hub. What size is it?
Dunno. Stock size. Its a stock rim. If you want to me really look I can get up off my ass and do that. In the morning, though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yes please. I would be interested if it is rust free or has very light rust that will clean up with steel wool. Mine are badly pitted and are bound for the garbage.

Rochester, NY
74 CB450
73 Triumph Bonnie 750
80 KZ1000 drag/street

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
by close i ment close enough to convince you to meet me on the dock...i would make a trip up meet you....have dinner and go back home on the ferry.
its a good way to convince the girl to go out for the night(she thinks your a hero for the great date and i get a fun motor)

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:
Yes please. I would be interested if it is rust free or has very light rust that will clean up with steel wool. Mine are badly pitted and are bound for the garbage.
The wheel is in good shape. The spokes have some surface rust on a few of them, and the hub is in good shape.

·
Registered
187 Posts
What do you want for it shipped to 14623? Thanks

Rochester, NY
74 CB450
73 Triumph Bonnie 750
80 KZ1000 drag/street

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:
What do you want for it shipped to 14623? Thanks

Noooo idea. What they hell do these things weigh? It'd be shipped USPS from 03077, if that helps. They have an online calculator... I shipped a wheel to NJ for about $35 if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
if the motor was closer to long island or was gunna be closer one day i would take it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts