Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what size clubman bars will fit a 76 cb500t? Im not sure if what 7/8 bar will work best.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
You might want to do a search on here for "clubman bars". You should find plenty of info. Not to be mean, but if you need to ask this question, I question whether you should be attempting to put bars on your bike. Why do you want to put clubman bars on your bike? What else have you changed? Have you considered superbike bars or drag bars? If you want low bars I would recommend a set of clip-ons, like the ones you can get from Champ, here on the board.

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
You might want to do a search on here for "clubman bars". You should find plenty of info. Not to be mean, but if you need to ask this question, I question whether you should be attempting to put bars on your bike. Why do you want to put clubman bars on your bike? What else have you changed? Have you considered superbike bars or drag bars? If you want low bars I would recommend a set of clip-ons, like the ones you can get from Champ, here on the board.

Ken

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I prefer the feel of the clubman bars over the superbike or straight drag bars. aesthetically I like them more too. I'm considering clip-ons also.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I prefer the feel of the clubman bars over the superbike or straight drag bars. aesthetically I like them more too. I'm considering clip-ons also.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'd also get some nomex underwear.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'd also get some nomex underwear.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Fire proof fabric, as in he's gonna get flamed and burn off all his short curlys unless he protects himself. Zuehl, ask Geeto how deep you should make your knee dents.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Fire proof fabric, as in he's gonna get flamed and burn off all his short curlys unless he protects himself. Zuehl, ask Geeto how deep you should make your knee dents.

·
Registered
888 Posts
quote:Originally posted by buckandaquarter

i figured that would have already happened... im surprised it hasnt yet considering the question. i mean, are clubmans even made in anything but seven eighths?

·
Registered
888 Posts
quote:Originally posted by buckandaquarter

i figured that would have already happened... im surprised it hasnt yet considering the question. i mean, are clubmans even made in anything but seven eighths?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All i was wondering was if one fit better than the other, as in the rise and pullback. And yes they come in different sizes other than 7/8.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All i was wondering was if one fit better than the other, as in the rise and pullback. And yes they come in different sizes other than 7/8.

·
Registered
720 Posts
It depends on your seat, pegs, torso and arm length, etc. I'd go clipons if you want to put on rearsets and superbike bars if you want to keep the stock pegs.

·
Registered
720 Posts
It depends on your seat, pegs, torso and arm length, etc. I'd go clipons if you want to put on rearsets and superbike bars if you want to keep the stock pegs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts