Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, thats good news! I've got a flat on my running 550 and could swap with my NOT running 500 - should I worry about the chain and sprockets meshing happily?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
530 chain is a 530 chain. Examine both chains carefully just to be sure. If one bike had a different sized chain, you'd probably notice.

Also, before you go to the trouble, count the teeth on the front and rear sprockets on both bikes, a drastic difference might mean a new chain is needed.

Honda go sideways!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yeeeaaahhhh!!! chris is here!!! thats my buddy chris from chitown. so everyone be exceptionally nice to him. like you would to me. chrs and i have been skateboarding and doing beer bongs since highschool. now hes seen the light. the, as we call it, new skateboarding, is motorcycles. chris, put up some pics of yuour bike.

and swap that rear wheel.

jc

·
Registered
347 Posts
joe, thanks for introducing chris to me, he was great to hang out with and it was nice to be able to show someone some good m/c roads around chicago instead of being lead.

chris, when are we going to hang out again? wednesday?

scott from chicago
ahrma #527

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey, no problem. chris is a cool dude.

once he gets his bike totally straight, im sure hell be alot of fun to ride with.

good luck at mid o.

joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts