Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats going on guys, I'm new to this cafe racer's. Would love to build one very very soon after looking at many pictures of these bikes.

Well hes my question, I do have a 1984 CB700sc Nighthawk, it pretty neat condition, low miles. Just wanted to know is there a way to get this bike to look like a mid 70's cafe racer.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
I agree with Ratty. Or he is so wrong. The Nighthawk S would be a great place to start since there are lots of e-bay parts available so you could take the good stock parts off and set them aside for later if you want to return it to stock. Put a 4-1 exhaust on it, wire wheels, maybe different fenders and seat. The nighthawk S was cool since it has a good front and rear suspension and good brakes. It would make a good start for a retro kind of look.

Ken

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I had a 700 briefly before it got stolen by some low-life crackhead peice of shit.

Great bike, lots of potential. It's "just a Honda", by that I mean it's not something that's gonna get you lynched for modifying. Good solid bike that'd make a great platform to build on. Go to it!

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
do a search here, there were some pics posted not to long ago of a worked over nighthawk. Looked pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts