Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having issues adjusting my CB750K5 floats. I am fairly sure this is one of the major hurdles for me to get the bike tuned right.

The floats have been jacked around by prior owners. They are all bent a little different. The tabs that press on the float needle are all a little different. When I set them to the right height, they all fill the bowls differently.

I don't know what the original setting was for these. My thought is that I should just buy some new floats, but I can't find any.

Does anyone know a source for floats for the CB750K5? Or have any other ideas?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geeto,

I have been keeping tabs on the places that I have been ordering parts from. Places like Old Bike Barn, Parts and More, etc. None of them have floats.

I had not tried my dealer because they suck to deal with. It took weeks and weeks for them to get my battery in. Finally I cancled the order and found one online for cheaper and quicker.

I'll test the floats. The issue I had identified was that the tabs had been messed with so many times they are all different. I may not be clearly explaining the problem.

If hondaparts-direct doean't have them, I'll try the dealer again.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Geeto,
I had not seen the hondaparts-direct site before. I just went there and that is a way better place for parts than the places I had been finding them. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts