Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
That's so wrong it's gotta be right! Must...Resisit...temptation.
Use it to take the kids to school, grocery shop, haul lumber from the Depot..The possibilities are endless!

Gas Right, Clutch Left

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
that should go over on the sra board. or be sent to bove.

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
oh thank god im not the only one that would buy that! that thing is soo cool.

There is the right way, the wrong way and the british way to do anything!

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
oh thank god im not the only one that would buy that! that thing is soo cool.

There is the right way, the wrong way and the british way to do anything!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
AHRMA has started running side cars again at Vintage Days in Ohio. Also they run them in the VRRA. And side hack racers are always looking for monkeys (passengers). Seems like a lot of first time monkeys won't get back on for another ride afterwards!

Still though if this wasn't on the other side of the country, I'd be making space to fit it into my garage already!

Jim

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
AHRMA has started running side cars again at Vintage Days in Ohio. Also they run them in the VRRA. And side hack racers are always looking for monkeys (passengers). Seems like a lot of first time monkeys won't get back on for another ride afterwards!

Still though if this wasn't on the other side of the country, I'd be making space to fit it into my garage already!

Jim

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Jim
You forgot to mention your home club!

It takes a special kind of passenger to get back on after they've been latered

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Jim
You forgot to mention your home club!

It takes a special kind of passenger to get back on after they've been latered

·
Registered
242 Posts
That looks like a period 2 rig. USCRA doesn't have a class for them but VRRA and SRA do race them. It would be fun for sure.

Mike O.

·
Registered
242 Posts
That looks like a period 2 rig. USCRA doesn't have a class for them but VRRA and SRA do race them. It would be fun for sure.

Mike O.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wish I had the room, energy and budget for this. It's still up on CL, by the way. I wonder if it could be made street legal in CA?

·
Registered
659 Posts
I'm like the rest of ya. If I knew I had a way to get it to WI I'd be forking over the money. Been thinking about building one but an old one would be so much better.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts