Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hahaha this is pretty badass. Since it looks like it's using the 750 frame, I wonder if this could be street legal with a brake light and maybe tossing on some street atv tires and maybe putting the 750 fork on wheel back on it? At 250 bucks how can you not buy it? Lol.
http://appleton.craigslist.org/mcy/1386088168.html

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
it has a tail light and really I don't see why it is not street legal now - many people build trikes and this really just looks like another trike to me. Road safe...now that is a different story. BTW, that looks like a hondamatic.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Pinche Chingadera

I see death written all over that. lol. Are there any cafe trikes out there?
no.

the problem with conventional trikes is that the twin rear single front is really easy to tip over. really easy. So it doesn't pay to ride them fast.

There are some german custom trikes out there that can be ridden fast but they resemble tube chassis cars more than motorcycles. The can am spyder can also be hustled around a corner pretty good but that falls more in the new sportbike category.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Pinche Chingadera

I see death written all over that. lol. Are there any cafe trikes out there?
no.

the problem with conventional trikes is that the twin rear single front is really easy to tip over. really easy. So it doesn't pay to ride them fast.

There are some german custom trikes out there that can be ridden fast but they resemble tube chassis cars more than motorcycles. The can am spyder can also be hustled around a corner pretty good but that falls more in the new sportbike category.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts