Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
If you would like it, it seems like a fair price. I doubt you could duplicate it much cheaper, especially if your labor is worth anything.

Ken

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
yeah I don;t think you could duplicate it for what is being asked. Plus he takes credit cards.....:D

I would run it past the cb1100f.net board, betcha somebody knows that bike, but otherwise it is a pretty decent deal.

A clean stock original cb900F runs about $1500-$2000 usually (though not these days with the market being what it is and all).

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mut

What do people think about this bike?

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/950033598.html
I think;

if I lived in Colorado,

if I coud scrape together $2500 bucks or didn't mind it on my cc I'd have me that, TODAY!

of course with the caveat of having to look at it in real life to see if the build is as clean as it appears.

and I wonder what they've done for a taillight, wish it was in the pics The stock one should stick out past the tailsection.

Wonder if they've resprung the forks? That motor's heavy(208 IIRC).

I casually look for those. Rideable junkers were bringing $12-1800 around here last summer.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to look at it this weekend. My wife said I need to get rid of a bike so I think I will be selling the 75 CB 750.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mut

I'm going to look at it this weekend. My wife said I need to get rid of a bike so I think I will be selling the 75 CB 750.
That's cool except for the getting rid of the other bike part. Maybe wife's CRF?

Let us know what you find when you go look at it. I'm curious if they know how much lighter that bike is now than stock.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ratty-550,
I don't hink she was wanting me to get rid of her bike. She isn't too stoked on the 75' R/75 that I just took for a clients payment or the new motocross bike. I think she was thinking one of mine. Anyone looking for a 04' WR250F?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts