Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys heard of this bike? We have them now in Canada, and I'm on the wait list. Number 4 of 6 coming to my dealer. I rode their demo bike and while it's not the ballsiest thing on the planet, it's still a riot. It weighs 130kg (280lb) wet and runs on super thin 17" tires. I put my name in for a black one. $3500 CDN + taxes.

Here

-------------
Le Canuck
My Bike on Flickr

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Wow....liquid cooled, 13hp (not bad for a 125), fuel injection...and 255 pounds in street trim!

That means in race trim probably 16-17 hp, 220 lbs. Talk about a fun race class.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
569 Posts
Starter Electric

woohoo, an old guy bike..!!

dch.

·
Registered
453 Posts
i'd love to have a small bike to race, too bad i outweight that thing by 100 pounds or so lol

some people are like slinkies, basically useless but they still make me smile when i push them down the stairs

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Indeed. Europe and Japan has had them since 04. This year's however is the first EFI, also with a cat converter due to emissions. However, there is a big bore and exhaust kit listed on some Euro site, but it's got a new case, head, cylinder, piston, carb, etc. I wonder if it would fit.. >:D I will at least be looking for an aftermarket exhaust.

The Canadian model only comes in 3 colours.

http://www.honda.ca

-------------
Le Canuck
My Bike on Flickr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts