Cafe Racer Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 61 Posts
Yes. And for having clubman bars with stock footpegs, too. Pretzelizing oneself to ride isn't comfortable or functional, and they'll need to learn that too. And about the Ace Cafe. And about old Nortons, Matchlesses, Velocettes, Ariels and on down the line. ;)
And Triumphs, jezus don't forget the Triumphs.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
VS took over Custom Fighters a few years back and there was all sorts of fire and brimstone threats from the old guard about starting their own forum and bringing down the new owners.
Never happened.
To VS's credit, they kept their word and didn't fuck with the forum and it's still pretty active today. Hopefully the same will happen here and no one will notice / give a shit in a few months time.
From memory I think Helena was most active over there and they all wanted pics of her. Cant remember if she obliged....
She attended FighterFest a few times as well. :)
-Philip

May not be relevant here, but I think I just got banned from ADVrider for offering to trade a testicle for a 1936 Indian Chief.
They didn't tell me why I'm banned, but that was my most recent post...
Unless I broke some rule trying to post my used helmet there earlier in the week.
It took a lot more than that to ban a guy/megalomaniac/robot here not terribly long ago...

While I am willing to keep an open mind and see what happens, a quick internet search indicates that VerticalScope is all about increasing ad placement.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/verticalscope-com.9025/

But, given the giant size of their acquisition list, they must be keeping a fair number of folks content.

VerticalScope.com

I suppose, if some extra ads are what it takes to keep the lights on, its part of the price we pay (which, at least in my case, is nothing).

VS took over Custom Fighters a few years back and there was all sorts of fire and brimstone threats from the old guard about starting their own forum and bringing down the new owners.

Never happened.

To VS's credit, they kept their word and didn't fuck with the forum and it's still pretty active today. Hopefully the same will happen here and no one will notice / give a shit in a few months time.

From memory I think Helena was most active over there and they all wanted pics of her. Cant remember if she obliged....
I'll give you pics of me. >:D

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.