Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use a red led marker light for trucks. It uses full power for braking and for running i split a 1.5ohm resistor on the ground side. In other words the running light is the 1.5ohm wire and the non resistor split is the brake.
Just cut a hole in the back of the seat with a hole saw. put the grommet in the hole. put the light in the hole.
ive found a couple different kinds one is even a bee hive light.
the best part about it is that it uses very little precious juice since I dont use a battery.

Sweet can only be completely appreciated if you have experienced sour.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rad, I have been using some truck-LEDs for a while now, love them.
One question, what do you mean when you say "split"? You split the positive or negative wire, half the strands through the resisitor path?
Diagram would help. I think I'm overanalyzing this, it's probably alot easier than I imagine, I just need some clarification.
Thanks yo.
Noah

Leadership is action, not position.

·
Registered
101 Posts

show me some pictures

84 FJ110
77 CB50 Cafe bike now
76 parts bike
74 Suzuki t500 soon to be on the road

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
tom is pictured here talking to the souls of aliens because he is a scientologist and can speak to dead aliens. he learned how to do this while preparing for his last film, war of the worlds.
i think he is SUPER!

tex

"who's scooter is that?"
"joe clancy's"
"where's joe clancy?"
"sleeping!"

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah Tex that dudes a nut Job
Not only is he super he is super duper

84 FJ110
77 CB50 Cafe bike now
76 parts bike

·
Registered
101 Posts
WHAT. Mission Imposible 1 is the shiz I mean those dancing motorcycles and flying thru the air is sooo believable and tom did all the stunts dont you know.
And he talks to aliens. and bad mouths Brook Shields.
and he is a nut job. and he use to bang that other chick who ever that was and, and ........

84 FJ110
77 CB50 Cafe bike now
76 parts bike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts