Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this on Craig's list. It is only 15 minutes from my house if anyone is interested, I can pick it up for you.

http://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/460050054.html

Pretty hot two stroke engines from what I understand.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

Edited by - Pete Casper on Oct 26 2007 3:39:15 PM

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Ok, My buddy at work saw this bike and wants it for his 14 yr old son.
Pete, if you don't mind doing the footwork, I'll buy it. How do you want to handle it? I can't think of a way to get cash to you to buy it. Do you have access to the money, or can you tell the seller that I'm coming down with the cash? Most likely Sat night, but possibly Sunday morning.

If we can put it together, we'll have another 14 yr old boy dreaming bike dreams!

FR

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:
Ok, My buddy at work saw this bike and wants it for his 14 yr old son.
Pete, if you don't mind doing the footwork, I'll buy it. How do you want to handle it? I can't think of a way to get cash to you to buy it. Do you have access to the money, or can you tell the seller that I'm coming down with the cash? Most likely Sat night, but possibly Sunday morning.

If we can put it together, we'll have another 14 yr old boy dreaming bike dreams!

FR
FR, sorry, it has been a crazy weekend. THe wife is in Boston visiting a friend for her birthday and I have been running around with the kids. If you contact the owner of the bike, tell him you want it and give him my number cell(518) 424-9149. I can come up with the cash and store it for you. I could probably pick it up tomorrow night or sometime this coming week. Feel free to call me to set up details. Hopefully my delay in responding to you has not blown the deal, but I got my hand full this weekend with the kids.

Pete

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Pete, no worries. As it turns out, my buddy had second thoughts about it. He got the monthly cell phone bill for his 14 yr old yesterday and it was more than the price of that bike. He decided maybe he'd better sit down with Timmy and establish some rules.
Anyway, I figured you'd have got in touch with me if you'd gone out and bought it, and he'd have been good for it either way, but it's just as well that it didn't happen...
Thanks though.

FR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts