Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,201 Posts
even mommys boys have to start somewhere,Im glad he found himself all in one day all in one store.I just want to see him get his 300 lb girl friend on the back...because you know gay guys soon to come out of the closet have huge girl friends...and this guy is ready to cry ..I mean come out of the closet.
He just better find himself a big boy friend quick before some one takes his bike away from him.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

· Registered
1,201 Posts
yeah hes going thru the bend all the way to broke back mountain...."this is me..the real me...all those relationships" I think I almost saw a tear....poor guy .The "real me " in him will just wear those chaps when he gets to the mountain too!Just wonders why the guy shouting the video is his friend.

· Registered
1,201 Posts
and if you can get them to wear those chaps... YEAH! BABY!!

and you know if there was a man that found himself in a helmet and suit ...come on guys ..you know who I mean

Edited by - LiLBull on Apr 08 2007 1:26:03 PM

· Registered
1,201 Posts
Easter Sunday driving back from Inlaws house and what do I see,disabled on the side of the road.....whaa wha whaaatttt! a full dressed Harley the rider stand on the side of it in helmet, shades leather jacket and those C H A P S !!! A SUV ( his rescue vehicle )was just pulling up behind him and as he was walkin to the window
I could tell he was having trouble undoing the chin strap..whaaaa whha what!I almost turned in to the car coming up on my right inside as i was gaucking, jaw dropping live instant replay of those CHAPS in use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.